I had always thought of myself as being in “good shape”, but the reality was that I was gaining weight and becoming less active with each passing year. After I hit my 30s, I had been perpetually stuck in the cycle of starting a training program, quitting it because of some injury and then starting it up again. I had good intentions, but I wasn’t really making any progress. Shortly before my 37th birthday when I hit my heaviest weight of 235 lbs with 29% body fat percentage, I found Ron and started training with him 3 times a week. Within 6 months, I’ve dropped 15 lbs off of my weight and reduced my body fat percentage by 10% and become stronger now than when I was 27.
Here are the top 10 reasons why I will continue to train with Ron:
- If you go you will see results!
- Your weaknesses will soon become your strengths.
- The workout routines are always different so you never get bored.
- You get a mix of aerobic and strength training.
- You get a full body workout in every training session.
- Ron and his trainers, DB and Matt, will always get the most out of you every session.
- There’s always healthy competition to take it to the next level.
- You get individual attention when you need it.
- Ron always makes himself available to answer questions.
- There is a great team atmosphere where everyone is encouraged regardless of their fitness level.